The Benefits Of HIV

The Benefits of HIV to Cure Cancer

HIV treating cancer
The Benefits Of HIV - Emma Whitehead. ©abcnewsradioonline.com
HIV is a virus that attacks and damages the immune system so that we could not hold out against the diseases that attack our bodies. When our immune system is damaged or weak, then we will be attacked by various diseases that are all around us such as tuberculosis, diarrhea, sore skin, etc.. Collection of symptoms of a disease that attacks the body it is called AIDS (A=Acquired, I=Immune, D=deficiency, S=Syndrome)

This disease is a dangerous and deadly disease, but did you know that the HIV virus has benefits in treating leukimia cancer? refer to the following article.

Emma Brooke Whitehead, six-year-old son of Phillipsburg, had incurable leukemia last April. Doctors who treated him for two years had almost given up because it has made ​​every effort existing treatments. Until they do a treatment that has not been tried before, namely Emma heal using the HIV virus.

They move millions of white blood cells belong to Emma and replace them with HIV. HIV is included in the body is expected to work like a deadly rocket for leukemia cancer cells.

"This treatment is the only chance we have. He has been treated with a variety of chemotherapy, but to no avail," said Dr. Stephan Grupp, doctors who use HIV on Emma.

After the treatment, she became very ill. He had a fever up to 105 degrees, and his family were told to prepare to receive the worst news.

After that, the doctor gave Emma rheumatoid arthritis drugs that are intended to restrain the immune system reactions and prevent negative effects on the body of Emma. After 12 hours, a miracle occurred, and the Emma circumstances stabilizes .

"He was the first child to undergo this treatment, so we were asked to not expect anything," said Kari Whitehead, mother Emma, as reported by ABC News (10/12).

Miraculously, after examination, the doctor did not find indications of leukemia cancer cells in the body of Emma again, even when they are using the most sensitive detection tool. But the researchers found Emma circumstances should always be kept and monitored for several years to come.

"We have to see it again after a few years into the future to see if the cancer has been cured completely. Currently still too early to conclude," said Grupp.

Comments

  1. Thanks DR ARIBA for your kindly everybody know HIV is a deadly diseases I was once a HIV positive, Am from south Africa am 29yr I contacted this diseases when I was 23 I was using drug over since, just last week for here I see this man email on one testimony that he cure HIV so surprised when I read the testimony and I don’t believe there Is cure to HIV and I see another testimony about the same man, then I have to try I get the real true of this testimony I call the number below it and the man answer me he ask me to send down my email so we can start immediately I send the email well I don’t know how he did it but god know, He cure me less than 1hour thank you lord and Dr.ariba from healing me from this disease if you need cure 100% on HIV contact him I promise you, you we rejoice like me this is his email and number draribaspelltemple@gmail.com or dr.aribaspelltemple@outlook.com or call him +2348163979933

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to thank dr ariba for the herbal hiv medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from hiv when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness indirect from me, but to God be the glory that i am healed with the herbal medicine that DR Oko gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address: dr.aribaspelltemple@outlook.com with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of hiv, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. and i was not change for the treament he gave me. you can contect me on my email mrsjaneworld@gmail.com for more information about him.once more i say a big thank to you Dr ariba for your healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you.once again his email dr.aribaspelltemple@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will thank Mrs Bernille for letting the world knows the powerful man that help her from AIDS disease. This was what i have all my life been waiting for since i was infected by HIV last 6 months. I always spend money for drugs always but still yet my weight becomes poorer and my joint always getting painful and inching all day. But when i met this comment last 3 days, i quickly contacted Dr Camala the Traditional helper. He is from the western part of Africa, i didn't spend much as i spent for drugs each day, and i for the fact truly reason this because my life was already as take by this disease called AIDS. Truly, when it was 9:00 clock on Monday this week he called me that his oracle urgently required some few life items to enable the disease wipe out successfully, then i was asked to send down 200 usd ($). Which i did. He truly bought the items and surprisingly, yesterday afternoon Dr Camala called me that my work has been finally done and it work out well. I was glad and he told me to rush down to my hospital for checkup. Which i really did, my brothers and sisters i went down crying because no one has ever done this to a person in life. Dr Camala truly healed me. I was crying it was a dream to my eyes when the doctor said to me that I am HIV NEGATIVE. I am now a free born in life, am now like other people who now think things like human. For these days and forever, i will accept Dr Camala as my father and my healer and helper. He is a great man. Thank you sir. I know i cant reward you. But my God in heaven can. Thank you sir once again.

    Regards.

    Email him now for your problem solve at: ( dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com ) or visit him at http://diseasecure.webs.com

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hello" thankGod for the wonderful healing spell power which smart render to my life which oracle support, i was been diagnosed with HIV-AIDS over 7years now which has lead me to unployment and loosing my relationship with my fiance after he heard that i am suffering from the VIRUS, i tried begging him to allow me stays with him, but he still insist on letting me out of his home, until a friend of mine on facebook from SOUTH AFRICA told me more about smart the great healer, that he is going to help restore and healed my diseased with his powerful healing spell, she send me of smart email address and i quickly contacted him, and he replied to after 30mins of my message that my disease is a little and minor disease, that he will solved the disease immediately only if i can accept all he requested from, i told him yes, because truly i know that " HIV-AIDS IS A WICKED AND DEADLY DISEASE I EVER KNOWS ". so i did all he want from me and suprisingly on friday last week smart called me that my problems is solvesd that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly really did, i comfirm from my doctor that i am now HIV-NEGATIVE AND NOT LONG +, I jump up and was crying heavily because truly the disease drive alot of things away from my life, my friends, my cousin, my fiance and relatives, but now since i was comfirm NEGATIVE- my lost friends and fiance has been back to me begging for forgiveness, i have forgiven them and now we are now best of friend. again i will say to smart that he is blessed and may the almighty God which i serve raise him and his family to the higher level in life. Thank and god bless. Please email smart for healing and solution now at = destinysmart11@gmail.com
    FROM U.S.A






    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment