Benefits of Vitamin B Complex
|Top 6 Benefits of Vitamin B Complex|
MUCD262SS7BV BODY requires the intake of vitamin B complex in the interests of the performance of the body's cell metabolism. However, the consumption of vitamin supplements that have a variety of functions should not be arbitrary. See any reason!
Each section contained in the vitamin B complex provides important benefits for the body to remain in a healthy condition. Vitamin B Complex is a water-soluble vitamin and cannot be produced by the body, so it must be obtained from food intake consumed. However, when someone is about to consume vitamin B complex, you should consult a special advance to a nutritionist or a doctor. Because the recommended intake for vitamin B complex is varied by gender, weight, and age.
Top 6 Benefits of Vitamin B Complex
1. Energy Production Vitamin B complex is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose, which in turn produces energy for the body to function optimally. Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B7 cooperate in the process of energy production. So a vitamin deficiency can cause extreme fatigue and lack of vitality in the body.
2. Nervous System Vitamin B complex plays a major role in the breakdown of fats and proteins that help to maintain the function of the nervous system. Vitamin B5 enhances the function of the adrenal glands. This gland affect growth and development, helps regulate kidney function and help manage stress. This vitamin is also necessary in the production of certain hormones and nerve regulating substances. The whole function of the nervous system, including the brain, is regulated by vitamin B1, B6 and B12. Deficiency of this vitamin causes a person vulnerable to stress, anxiety, and depression.
3. Digestive System Because water soluble, vitamin B complex to improve digestion and the production of hydrochloric acid (HCL), which functions to break down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B6 is essential in keeping the digestive tract so that this deficiency will lead to severe digestive problems.
4. Improve Memory An important benefit of B vitamins (Vitamin B6, B9, and B12) is to improve memory and concentration. This vitamin plays a protective shield around the build brain neurons. Homocysteine is an amino acid known to be toxic to nerve cells. Vitamin B helps in breaking down homocysteine.
5. Healthy Skin, Hair, and Nails Vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B7, vitamin B9, and vitamin B12 is necessary for the growth of skin, hair, and nails healthy. Sufficient amount of this vitamin is essential for skin glowing, youthful appearance, and delaying gray in the hair. Healthy skin, hair, and nails depend on the synthesis of RNA (ribonucleic acid) and DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) that occur after assisted vitamin B complex. Skin disorders such as dermatitis, oily skin, dandruff, chapped lips, dry skin, and rapid hair graying is caused by deficiency of this vitamin.
6. A Healthy Pregnancy According to experts, one of the important steps pregnant women can do to reduce the possibility of serious birth defects are sufficient intake amounts of vitamin B9 (folic acid).
These vitamins are more effective when taken in sufficient amounts before becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy. Folic acid contributes to the development of DNA that ultimately optimizes fetal growth. Pregnant and lactating women are advised to consume about 400 mg of folic acid every day. Vitamin B9 deficiency can lead to impaired infant growth, and learning difficulties.
Folic acid contributes to the development of DNA that ultimately optimizes fetal growth. Pregnant and lactating women are advised to consume about 400 mg of folic acid every day. Vitamin B9 deficiency can lead to impaired infant growth, and learning difficulties.
8 Main Elements Shaping Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
Helps the body cells produce energy, heart health, and metabolism of carbohydrates.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Serve to protect the body from cancer, prevent migraines, and cataracts.
Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
Useful to release energy from nutrient substances, to help lower cholesterol levels, reduce depression, and disorders of the joints.
Vitamin B5 (Acid Panthothenate)
Vitamin B5 Helps the nervous system and metabolism, reduce allergies, fatigue, and migraines. It is important for the activity of the adrenal glands, especially in the formation of hormones.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
Helps production of red blood cells and relieve the symptoms of hypertension (high blood pressure), asthma, and PMS.
Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
Vitamin B7 (Biotin) is Useful in the process of releasing energy from carbohydrates, the formation of nails, and hair.
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
Assist the development of the fetus, treatment of anemia, and the formation of hemoglobin.
Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)
Help maintain the nervous system, and red blood cell formation. http://the-benefits.blogspot.com