The Benefits of Noni - fruit with a million benefits
Benefits of noni are very much, especially for health. In Indonesia Noni is often used as a natural herb for curing diseases. The fruit is oval shaped and green is full of little spots all over the skin brown. Arguably no one sting like the scent, but do not worry, this fruit is not harmful.
One of the benefits of the noni fruit is that it can lower blood pressure. That is the reason why this fruit can be used for healing people with high blood pressure.
The content of noni
- Terpenoids. This substance helps in the process of organic synthesis and recovery of body cells.
- Anti-bacterial substance. Active substances contained in Noni juice that can kill bacteria that cause infections, such as Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Protens morganii, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus subtilis, and Escherichia coli. Anti-bacterial substance that can also control bacterial pathogens (lethal) such as Salmonella Montivideo, S. scotmuelleri, S. typhi, and Shigella dusenteriae, S. flexnerii, S. pradysenteriae, and Staphylococcus aureus.
- Scolopetin. Scolopetin compound as a very effective anti-inflammatory elements and anti-allergic.
- Anti-cancer substances. Anti-cancer substances contained in Noni most effective against abnormal cells.
- Xeronine and proxeronine. One of the important alkaloids terdapt in the Noni fruit is xeronine. Noni fruit contains very little xeronine, but many contain precursor (precursor) xeronine alias proxeronine in bulk. Proxeronine is a type of nucleic acid like other colloids. Xeronine absorbed by the body's cells to activate proteins that are not active, set the structure and shape of the active cell.
Noni Fruit Benefits:
- Can increase endurance, because it contains natural antioxidants.
- Helps prevent cancer cells and tumors.
- Can be used for abdominal pain, cough and fever, as well as a pain reliever.
- Noni contains anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-allergy.
- Helps regulate the function of cells in the body and regenerate cells damaged tissue.