Health Benefits of Walking Barefoot for physical health, and for peace of mind and body.
walked barefoot on gravel makes you get a natural acupressure, this will improve blood circulation throughout the body and legs and strengthen the calf and thigh
The Benefits of Walking barefoot
Walking barefoot also increases levels of endorphins which give the happy effect in humans. Your feet have a number of reflex points that connect to virtually any organ of the body. Small bumps, rocks, or rough surfaces will stimulate reflex points on the feet.
Although at first it may hurt, but it has a positive effect on the body to relieve or reduce symptoms of various diseases.
Moments of leisure, make a time to walk in the grass park barefoot. Earth or soil has a negative ion charge that play a role in detoxifying the body, reducing the effects of inflammation, hormonal synchronization cycles and physiological rhythms, also gives a soothing effect.
Do not hesitate to take off her footwear while playing outdoors. Not only for physical health, but also for peace of mind and body.
Other benefits of walking barefoot
1. Walking barefoot in the summer to cool the body has its benefits, especially in doing grass contains a lot of morning dew.
2. By not using the shoes, soles of the feet will directly result in the movement to activate the muscles are rigid so that the circulation to the heart to be smooth virgin. Function of proper circulation can prevent blood clots in the legs, reducing stress on the cardiovascular system and lowers blood pressure.
3. By walking barefoot the leg muscles will be relaxed and the reduction of circulating virgin become fluent.
4. Walking barefoot helps strengthen the structure of the foot and preventing foot structure changes.
5. Walking barefoot can help prevent arthritis especially if done on the uneven rocks.